www.facebook.com/titahuertas

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITT!!!

writting makes me happy.
breathing makes me happy.
laying in the grass with the sun on my face makes me happy.
eating without worring makes me REALLY happy.
dancing makes me happy.
singing makes me happy.
thinking bout the future makes me happy.
suppositions make me happy.
Friends make me happy.
Drinking makes me happy.
Watching skins and misfits makes me happy.
Learning songs makes me happy.
English makes me happy.
Loosing weight makes me happy.
Watching a movie when its raining makes me happy.
Making love really quickly and desperately makes me happy.
Remember makes me happy.
Watching old pics makes me happy.
Being melancholic makes me happy.
Travelling makes me so happy.


<3
But doing all these things with you makes me perfect.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario